Symptoms Of an LCD Power Supply Problems
Samsung LCD and other brands of LCD tv sets had been having problems with their power supply. Normally it is cause by a blown low quality capacitors on your power supply board. On my previous post, about on how to fix a Samsung power supply, knowing the symptoms will help you see if it’s an easy fix or not. Below are what the other Samsung LCD owners are experiencing with their LCD TV sets.
- Several Clicking Sound on power up.
- Delay power up, from 1 min to 10 mins +
- After power up vertical lines appears (reboots normally fix it)
- Blurry images after power up. (reboots normally fix it)
- (Worst Symptom) It starts right after your warranty expires!
From the comments on my previous post, it seems like Samsung finally “kinda” acknowledge the power supply problem. Their are some LCD TV owners that got their warranty extended by Samsung. This might require a lot of time on the phone but if your not up to the task of fixing your own LCD you can go this route.
If you didn’t see the symptom that you have experienced with your Samsung LCD set and want to share, please leave us a comment!